Error message

Notice: Undefined index: und in eval() (line 2 of /homepages/40/d228854508/htdocs/Copy of impossible/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_argument_default_php.inc(53) : eval()'d code).

Fire at the Watershed

An electrical fault caused a fire in a cellar store room at the Watershed in the early hours of the morning. Thankfully no one was hurt - the double-skin plasterboard ceiling slowed the fames, alarm triggered, and a neigbour called the emergency services. The fire brigade managed to locale and extinguish the fime although extensive damage was still caused, mainly through horrible smoke damage. We are currently working to refurbish the building.

WHERE: 
The Watershed, Slaithwaite, HD7 5JN
WHEN: 
Tuesday, 23 August, 2016 - 03:00 to 06:30

NOTEBOOK

A store for ideas and thoughts

Mon 19/10/2015

AniMotion

Wingfaces were first developed for our ...

.........................................................................